Monday, May 14, 2012

mother's day

Yesterday was Mother's Day. We talked to Jim's mom Joan - she's an amazing lady. She's 92, and just recently had to stop driving. Although she's not been in the best of health lately, she still has her sense of humor and warmth. We love her dearly.

My guys took me out to breakfast (before Jim had to go to work). And then I spent the rest of the day working on class samples and relaxing. Mike made me a wonderful gift. He took an old engineering book and turned it into this piece of art. I'm thinking I'll keep it laying down and use it as an ATC display - just tuck them between the pages. But it looks so pretty upright, I might just have to hang it on the wall.





Me, Mike and Addie, hanging out on Mother's Day:



1 comment:

  1. Susan, this is an amazing picture of you and your son! I'm so glad I got to meet him the other day.

    ReplyDelete