Sunday, February 26, 2012

last two pennants

Here are the final two pennants I made for Phyllis' swap - nine total. It was lots of fun, first time I've ever done pennants. At first I was worried about what to do with that little pointy bit at the bottom, but it all worked out.



This one is my favorite. Something about flying naked on a golden pen while typing........   Most of the stamps are from Stampin' Up, except the wing which is Crafty Secrets. The pen and wing are embossed in gold. Also gold embossing along edges. Inks are Distress Wild Honey, Dusty Concord & Tea Dye; Versafine Vintage Sepia.


For this one I just reversed the image before printing, and decorated one with white and one with red. I'm not entirely sure - it's been a while since I made this pennant - but I think to make the red pearls I colored white ones with my red Slick Writer marker. Lips and dress colored with pencil.



1 comment:

  1. These are just stunning. The Flying Pen Lady happily resides at my house. She's busy churning out trashy novels for my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete