Friday, February 24, 2012

two more pennants


 For the background I used some lovely textured metallic blue paper I got from Sandi. Ran it thru Cuttlebug, added Rub n Buff. The little dog collar I made is black cardstock, also Cuttlebugged. Embossed raised areas with clear embossing powder. The "buckle" is a ribbon slide that I bodged together with a piece of paper clip I snipped off.



For this one I used some tulle that Claudia had used as wrapping for a swap. Tucked it into the piece of broken bracelet I found at the antique flea market. Also gave her a tulle collar. The flower is a combo of the tulle and some organza I found in the remnant bin at JoAnn. Basically, you rough cut circles of any synthethic fabric, stick together with a brad, and go at it with a heat gun - I like to do quick bursts from the side - they melt pretty quickly.The pearl is also from broken jewelry I found. The background stamp is the same one I used for the sewing card, from CTMH (embossed in gold).

No comments:

Post a Comment